Thanks to NPR - thisibelive

My love for Radio has been a rewarding one. I continue to be reminded of the "indru oru thagaval" stories now and then and reminding myself of the right thing to do in many situation.

So i was not surprised to see another section in NPR which i have begun to follow very closely and look forward everyweek, No its not wait wait dont tell me. Its the Thisibelive essays. Its a worthy essays with a new person everyweek. From this week i liked theses sentences a lot. they make a lot of sense.

"But then I remember balancing a behavioral checkbook is detrimental to my happiness. If I’m constantly keeping count of what I feel I’m entitled to, I may never be satisfied. If I’m blessed beyond what I deserve I might never feel worthy. I must remind myself that I know better. "

No comments: